Terms of Service
Welcome to Rent.ie. This page details your use of the Rent.ie website (referred to in this Agreement as "Site"). Please read these terms and conditions (referred to in this Agreement as "Agreement") carefully. By using this Site you, the person using this Site (referred to in this Agreement as "you" or "your") agree with Rent.ie and associated companies (referred to in this Agreement as "we", "us" or "our") to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
If you do not accept the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, you may not use this Site or access or display any of the information made available to you at this Site.
1. Use of the Site
We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use this Site for your own personal use, including:
- - to display any information; and
- - to print copies of any information relating to any property or services made available on this Site.
2. You may not:
- - except as expressly agreed by us in writing, use this Site, including any information that you extract from this Site, for any commercial purpose or payment;
- - except as expressly agreed by us in writing, copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, republish, transmit, display, adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or re-utilise any information made available on this Site, whether for commercial gain or otherwise;
- - decode nor try to determine the method of representation of any information or service made available on this Site; or
- - remove any proprietary notices, labels or marks from this Site.
3. Intellectual Property
All rights, including copyright, trade marks, names and logos, used in relation to this Site are owned by or controlled for these purposes by us. Nothing in this Agreement confers on you any licence or right under any or our trade marks, names or logos or those of any third party.
4. No Warranty
You acknowledge that this Site may contain bugs, errors and other problems that could cause systems failures. Consequently, this Site is provided "AS IS", without a warranty of any kind.
5. Limitation of Liability
You use this site at your own risk. In no event will we be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind (except personal injury or death resulting from our negligence) including any lost revenue, profit, or data, or for special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages howsoever caused.
6. Third parties
You acknowledge that the information made available to you on this site is provided by third parties over whom we have no control, in particular in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the data. You agree that we shall not be in any circumstances be liable to you for any loss or damage at all arising from any inaccuracies, faults or omissions in, or in the provision, the information unless caused by our negligence or willful default.
Neither you nor we shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation due to the failure of any machine, data processing system or transmission link to operate or for any reason beyond your or our control (as the case may be).
8. Modification of Terms
We may, at our sole discretion, change any term of this Agreement by posting a new agreement on our web-site. It is your responsibility to check if changes have been made. Your continued use of the web-site after such changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of the changes to such terms.
9. Modification of web-site
We may, at our sole discretion, terminate, change or suspend any part of our web-site, including any content, features or hours of availability.
10. Entire Agreement
This Agreement records the entire agreement between you and us. Nothing in this clause shall affect the liability of either party in respect of any misrepresentation which it makes fraudulently.